PCI Scan and Compliance Reporting
iViZ Payment Card Industry (PCI) Testing solution is designed to help businesses achieve and maintain PCI compliance in accordance with annual audits.
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Requirements apply to all merchants and service providers who store, process or transmit cardholder data. Along with the requirement to comply with this standard, there is also a requirement to independently prove verification.
Who Should Consider PCI Compliance
Organizations accepting, processing or storing any kind of personal or sensitive financial data (example: credit cards, debit cards or online banking) should consider PCI scan compliance.
PCI Compliance Related Testing Features:
- Pre-assessment service
- Quarterly scanning services
- Determine existing security vulnerabilities using penetration testing
- Validate payment applications for PCI audit with application security vulnerability assessment
- Gap Assessment to determine compliance requirements
- Detailed recommendations for compliance maintenance in your organization
- Support and guidance from industry leading iViZ security research and development team
iViZ ISO 27001 Compliance Testing service benefits organizations to understand & identify gaps in information system controls related to the ISO 27001 objectives and provide recommendations to address the gaps.
ISO 27001 enables organizations measure risks facing their information systems and ensure that appropriate measures and controls are in place to protect their business and information assets.
Who Should Consider ISO 27001
Organizations where trust, customer confidence, and solid corporate controls are important for success should consider this certification. This certification is suitable when managing wide range of assets from data to software and people to processes.
ISO 27001 Compliance Related Testing Features:
- Threat & Risk Assessment.
- Penetration Testing and security Vulnerability assessment
- Security Architecture Audit
- Compliance Report
SOX Compliance is a regulatory responsibility, no longer just a best practice for public organizations. It safeguards internal controls and procedures for financial reporting, as well as ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
Who Should Consider SOX Compliance
Sarbanes-Oxley is legally mandated corporate governance standard for all U.S. public companies and public accounting firms.
SOX Compliance Related Testing Features:
- Web Application SOX compliance report
- Web Application penetration testing
- Control gaps and remediation plan
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
iViZ recognizes the challenges and opportunities organizations face in conducting business in a HIPAA compliant environment. The requirement of administration simplification specified in HIPAA presents an opportunity for organizations to redefine their processes to bring about efficiencies and adopt new technologies.
Who should consider HIPAA
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was enacted by the U.S. Congress in 1996. Administrative Simplification (AS) provisions of HIPPA, require the establishment of national standards for electronic health care transactions and national identifiers for providers, health insurance plans, and employers. The AS provisions also address the security and privacy of health data.
HIPAA Compliance Related Testing Features:
- Web Application HIPAA compliance report
- Web Application/Network penetration testing/Vulnerability assessment
- Control gaps and remediation plan